The loss of a loved one is always a difficult time. As well as the enormous emotional shock, the legal requirements associated with someone passing away are extensive.
At the very least you may need to apply for a Grant of Probate, or, in cases where there's no Will "letters of administration" may be required.
Banks and most solicitors – who often assist with securing probate and sorting out someone’s estate – can be very expensive. You may also have to make an open-ended agreement with no clear idea of how long the process will be, and therefore how much their services will ultimately cost.
Integrity have been specialising in probate services for over twenty-five years, we'll get the work done quickly and efficiently, saving you as much stress as we possibly can.
We offer a fixed fee quote for our services in advance and in writing. Unlike other probate solicitors, who charge every time you call them, if you call us with a question or a problem, you can be sure that we are fair and supportive every step of the way.
Six reasons to choose Integrity for probate services:
- We commit to beat any other written quote, and we won’t ask you to pay until all legal matters are resolved.
- Each probate solicitor on our panel is a specialist, so we can match you with a legal professional who fits your unique needs. From then on, our legal team will deal directly with you, one on one.
- Our fixed fee, low-cost, money-saving, probate quote is fully inclusive - it includes charges for all work undertaken both by us and by the expert, super-friendly, probate solicitors assigned to carefully manage your case.
- Our service includes a provision for safe and secure hand-collection, at your door, of all-important documents and paperwork, so you can be certain nothing will go missing.
- You choose how much of the work you want us to do. Just tell us what you want us to do and we’ll make sure it’s done. And if you're not too sure then don't worry because we can explain everything - or as much as you want us to explain!
- All monies will be paid directly into your own individual Client's Account, we look after your money ourselves in a client account, so you can be sure you receive the full amount. All interest earned will be fully credited back to the estate.